folu's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by foluminuz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. foluminuz

Expand Collapse

How old are you?: 14

What's your ingame IGN?: foluminuz

What time zone are you in? Central Time Zone

What languages can you speak? English, spanish

Do you have Discord or TeamSpeak? Yes, Both

Do you have a working microphone and can speak? Yes

What experience do you have on Moderating server? I would say am pretty okay at it. I am also currently working on a
    other minecraft server, so i think am good at it.

How long have you roughly been playing on MCPartyWars? I haven't played yet because the sever is whitelisted but i have played before, i used to be a builder, and to be honest the staff was nice, the server was pretty good, and in all together i liked it.

Can you record in a decent FPS and Quality? Not really, my computer cant really handle it.

Why do you want to become staff here on MCPartyWars? Because i want something else to work on, another server and i have been looking for good ones and i figured this one, because personally, this server looks like fun.

What’s your knowledge on hacked clients? I have good knowledge about it, i know how Wurst, Tomato, Potato, Wolfram, and Liquid Bounce.

How many applications have you made on MCPartyWars? 0, This is my first one.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Most of the time, i will be on in Tusedays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and most of sundays.