DaniielM's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Trainee Applications' started by DaniielM, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaniielM

Expand Collapse

How old are you? I am 13.

What's your ingame IGN? DaniielM

What time zone are you in? UTC -5 EST

What languages can you speak? I speak fluent English and the very slightest bit of Spanish.

Do you have Discord or TeamSpeak? I have both.

Do you have a working microphone and can speak? Yes, recently I have lost my voice.

What experience do you have on Moderating server? I have a lot. I can moderate chat pretty well.

How long have you roughly been playing on MCPartyWars? I used to play it awhile ago but ATM it is closed.

Can you record in a decent FPS and Quality? No, sadly not.

Why do you want to become staff here on MCPartyWars? I feel I can moderate chat really well and help others that may not know what they are doing, and much more. I have quite a bit of experience with moderation and helping. I feel I can bring good to the server and help it quite a bit in many ways such as helping other players/ staff if they are confused, moderating chat and people (if they are using hacks), muting spammers, banning hackers, and much more!

What’s your knowledge on hacked clients? I know quite a bit about hack clients.

How many applications have you made on MCPartyWars? This would be my first.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Yes, sorry if i was going on about helping people and moderating the the why do you want to be staff.

2. Derplie

Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Hi thanks for your patience, for your application! We really appreciate you applying to be staff on our server. The results of your application should be coming today. So best of luck with your results we hope you'll make it onto the team but if not you can always re-apply in 3 weeks.

3. Derplie

Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Hi thanks for waiting. We just got the news in about your application. We read through it carefully and enjoyed reading your application. Sadly, your application was denied. You can always re-apply in 3 weeks. So if you are going to try next time good luck, and here are some of the things we thought you could've done a bit better in your application just so you know what to do if you are going to apply again.

Make sure you meet all the requirements! Sometimes we make exceptions to people who don't meet the requirement though.

Explain your points in full detail and make sure you have spend a long period of time working on your application.

Try explain what you say you can do. For example don't just say "I can moderate very well and more!" because in that example you would need to explain why you can moderate well and what else you can do; don' just say "and more"

Don't repeat things. Trying not to repeat things can be very hard but reading through what you wrote a few times to make sure you haven't repeated anything is good way to keep checking.

For more info on tips and tricks on applying, read this post about it all.
    Don't get sad if we denied you. Just remember that we have a limited amount of positions for staff and you can always apply next time.

We thank you very much for applying and best of luck next time you apply!

Thanks,
    The McPartyWars team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.